|Regular Author (within 8-10 pages)||440 USD/2800 RMB|
|Student Author (within 8-10 pages)||420 USD/2600 RMB|
|Additional Paper(s)||340 USD/2000 RMB|
|Additional Page||50 USD/300 RMB|
|Presentation Only||340 USD/2000 RMB|
|Listeners||200 USD / 1200 RMB|
(1) The final version of the papers (both MS word file and PDF like: 123.doc and 123. pdf)
(2) Registration form (.xls or.xlsx)
(3) Scanned payment proof (.jpg etc)
(4) Copyright agreement form (Titled as IC4S2019 YOUR PAPER ID+ copyright, like: 123 copyright.pdf)
Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until all Registration Files above is received in full.
B. Bank Transfer (accept USD/ RMB only)
D. Alipay/ 支付宝
1. Each accepted paper must be accompanied by at least one author registration, otherwise it will be excluded from Springer-AISC
2. Each normal registration includes one paper publication in Springer AISC proceedings, a bag, a badge, proceedings, program schedule, and attending all technical sessions and social programs (tea/coffee breaks, conference lunches).
3. All attendees must register, but only attendee without paper publication can register with the attendee registration fee.
4. Everybody, who has paid the conference fees, will receive an official receipt at the conference venue.
5. Payment of fees must accompany all registration files and must be made in USD/RMB. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
7. No CANCELLATION & REFUND of Registration Fee
8. The cost of the hotel accommodation and travel is not included in the registration fee.
When the registration confirmed, an official receipt will be issued, you will receive the hard copy receipt together with all conference materials at the conference spot.
If you need the receipt before the conference date, we can send you the scanned verion or post you the hard copy (You need to cover the postage)
Important Note: Your paper will be excluded from proceedings at any level of quality checks carried out by Springer. Conference organizers are not responsible if your paper detects plagiarism or any lack in quality reported by Springer after submission of final proceedings (camera ready copies) to Springer. Conference organizers are responsible for the technical quality of paper on the basis of reviews obtained. It is sole responsibility of author/s if their paper detects plagiarism even in later stages of quality check. No registration fee will be refunded in any case if your paper is excluded from proceedings by the Springer.